Looking to repair your car stereo in melbourne?
Phillips Auto Sound & Electronics located in Ringwood offer a complete repair service for your factory fitted or quality aftermarket stereo / radio. Dealing with one of Melbourne’s most experienced repairers means that we look after the full process from initial inspection, removal, repair and re-fit to as new.
Take advantage of our $55 flat fee to determine the repairability of your car radio before committing to the full repair cost. Plus if it can’t be repaired we will put your fee towards the purchase of a new stereo / radio for your car.
The Car Radio Repair Process
- Book your vehicle in for a pre-inspection of the fault prior to removal
- Our technicians will then remove your faulty stereo for detailed bench inspection and quotation
- Proceed with the repair work subject to your approval of the quote
- Refit the repaired radio to your vehicle
What if my car stereo can’t be repaired?
- If the stereo is deemed not suitable for repair we will put your $55 towards the purchase of a replacement stereo system
- If you don’t proceed with either a repair or replacement, the faulty unit will be reinstalled into your vehicle with the $55 flat fee covering the labor. No refunds will be given of the $55 flat fee
- Our repairs are covered by a standard 3 month warranty. Images for illustration purposes only.
- Offer subject to availability and may be withdrawn without notice.